Yoga My World
Responsible yoga online for everyone
Hello, my name is Anastasia.
I’m a certified yoga teacher and the
founder of YogaMyWorld project.
I started my yoga path in 2011 as a practitioner and in 2015 as a teacher. I was grateful to study with amazing teachers in the heart of yoga Rishikesh, India. Since then I continue sharing my knowledge around the world (India, China, Russia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, UK, etc.). More than 7 years of experience working with people of different ages and physical conditions gave me opportunities to build my own teaching style. Being based not only on developing body and mind strength, it also cultivates attention to details and breath.
The main focus of all my classes is to balance mind and body through the exploration of poses (asanas), breath (pranayama) and meditation.
“YOGA does not transform the way we see things, it transform the person who sees”
1) 2015, Advanced Level 1 yoga teacher training (240 hr), Himalayan yoga Academy, Rishikesh, India.
2) 2017, Thai yoga massage and chinese acupressure course (45 hr), Himalayan Zen School, Rishikesh, India.
3) 2017, Reflexology course(45 hr), Himalayan Zen School, Rishikesh, India.
4) 2016, Structural Alignment Intensive (80 hr) with Senior Instructor Pankaj Sharma, Rishikesh, India, 2016.
5) Since October 2017 student at KPJAYI (Ashtanga method), Mysore, India.
1) 2018, Biomechanics in motion, Igor Pantushev, Moscow.
2) 2019, Elena Hall, Anatomy simple part 1&2 (online).
3) 2022, LaliSundari yoga school, Fexibility course (online).
4) 2022, Ksenia Shatskaya Injury prevention in asanas (online).
Take Your First Class with 50% discount
There is no better time to begin improving your life than NOW!
Start your yoga journey today!