Private Yoga Classes
YOGA is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self.
One-to-one classes are focused on personal requests such as correct adjustment, injuries recovery, yoga therapy, pre and post natal yoga. Beginners are Welcome!
Private class is for you if:
- you want to learn postures to strengthen your body and build strong foundation in a way is that unique to your body.
- you want to learn breathing techniques to reduce anxiety.
- You want to learn challenging poses with one-on-one support.
- you are practicing yoga for a while and want to vary and deepen your practice with my assistance.
- you have a busy schedule and have no time to go to yoga studio.
- You want to learn how to properly use props.
- You want to learn how to work with any injuries or conditions you might have, that in the past, might have made you hesitant to attend a group class.
Before the class if you get in touch directly, I will check in with you about your body, your experience or enjuries you might be experiencing. This will help me to make your practice accessible and more enjoyable on the mat.
I’d love to hear from you soon!
YOGA will improve your body posture and also prevent pain in your neck and lower back caused by working for long hours on a desk or having sedentary lifestyle.
YOGA practice boosts metabolism, increases blood flow, improves joint mobility and through breathing technics helps to improve lung function.
YOGA improves body strength, balance and flexibility. It will help in toning which prevents frequent straining of the muscles and build strong muscle foundation for whole body.
YOGA relaxes you and helps sleep better. It will give you more peaceful energy and brighter moods that helps you reduce level of daily stress.
Meditation as a part of every YOGA class can change your life for better, helps you to stay focused and makes you be more aware in everyday life.
YOGA helps you explore a different side of yourself. It makes you feel good about yourself, trust yourself and helps you take a positive approach in life.
Take Your First Class with 50% discount
YOGA is not about being good at something, it’s about being good to yourself with open mind and heart.